Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"Have you ever heard of Driveshaft? The band?"




I have a slightly obsessive personality. Unfortunately it doesn't apply much to scrubbing toilets or floors. Instead I have a couple of things that I love so much that I tend to obsess over them.

A lot.

One of them is about to end in a couple of weeks. May 23rd to be exact. Don't call or come over that day unless you'd like to hear about my obsession. In fact, I'd say that I'll need a couple of days to process things since my 6-year love affair is about to come to an end.

If you can tell me the significance of 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, and 42...well, we may just be best friends. I have come to love Jack, Ben, Sawyer, Hurley, and Desmond a lot over the past few years.

It's hard to say goodbye.

*sniff, sniff*

Since today is Tuesday, and I just finished watching another episode, today's blog is dedicated to my favorite show:



If you share my love, leave a comment. I'd love to know who else has enjoyed this show till the end, and never gave up on it!


P.S. In case you are wondering what my other obsessions are, have no fear-I'm saving those for another post!

2 comments:

Rockin' Rowes said...

I have a love/hate relationship with that show. I love it, but I hate how they keep us hanging!

Ashlee said...

Like Brett and Nicole, I am continually "Lost!" Mark and I have held on to the bitter end waiting for this tv series to end. It have been a love/hater relationship as well. I like the show but I hate how they continue to drag things out. I am looking forward to the end and the satisfaction of knowing that i followed something through. Even if it is with a TV Series. I love your favorite things... Keep them coming I enjoy reading about them!