This post is only for the true LOST fans out there.
You won't appreciate it otherwise.
So if you aren't into LOST, check back later.
If you love LOST as much as I do you'll love this short 6-part video series. I've included part 1.
If you want to see the rest (and I HIGHLY recommend them) check out parts 2-6 on Youtube.
I think there will be a link at the end of the video-if not just search for "Totally Lost", uploaded today.
Part 5 was my favorite!
ENJOY-only 2 1/2 more hours of LOST left FOREVER!

1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!!!! I'm so so so so glad you posted this and that I finally got around to reading blogs again! The finale is tomorrow night and you know where I'll be! Thank you for posting these and ALL your awesome posts! Sorry I'm so behind... you are hilarious and inspiring!!
Post a Comment