I've made this with my preschoolers, and my own children, and they all LOVE the activity. It's super easy, super quick, super cheap, and adds to the magic of Christmas!
*Dig out your oatmeal.
*Find yourself some glitter.
*If you want, I even added in colored sugar crystals this year.
*Put the 3 ingredients into a Ziploc and shake.
Then on Christmas Eve spread your reindeer food outside and the reindeer will see the 'magic' glitter and smell the yummy oats as they bring Santa to your house! Guaranteed success!


*Parents: I recommend spreading it out on your driveway or other paved surface because it is much easier for the reindeer to 'eat' it (aka-sweep away) off of a flat surface, than it is on a snow-covered yard!
*Dig out your oatmeal.
*Find yourself some glitter.
*If you want, I even added in colored sugar crystals this year.
*Put the 3 ingredients into a Ziploc and shake.
Then on Christmas Eve spread your reindeer food outside and the reindeer will see the 'magic' glitter and smell the yummy oats as they bring Santa to your house! Guaranteed success!
*Parents: I recommend spreading it out on your driveway or other paved surface because it is much easier for the reindeer to 'eat' it (aka-sweep away) off of a flat surface, than it is on a snow-covered yard!
2 comments:
ohhhh, what a good idea - Britton's all about Santa's reindeer after seeing some reindeer last week! We might just have to try this.
i love that idea! i am totally doing it next year!
Post a Comment