Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's the Most Wondeful Time of the Year

I love this TV commercial. I look forward to it each fall. It's a few years old but I still giggle every time it comes on. I hope you find it funny too.



Hey Staples, how about a little kick-back for plugging your store? I'm just sayin'.

5 comments:

ajoachim said...

Yes, it IS the most wonderful time of the year!!!!! :) They are driving me CRAZYYYYY!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I love it, hilarious. it'll probably get funnier as my kids get old enough to be in school.

Marinda said...

thanks for posting it! i laugh EVERY single time i see it. i am beginning to understand the happiness...

mintifresh said...

Seriously, my favorite commercial ever! Hilarious!

Debbie said...

Heather I love your blog thanks for sharing it with me. You have a beautiful family.
Love you