ME!!!
I consider myself to be somewhat of a competent/good cook. My husband likes my cooking, and I think others do too. I love finding new recipes to try, and love sharing the good ones. Well, on Sunday we went to my moms and she had made deviled eggs. We hadn't had them for so long, and they were so yummy! Since there weren't many to go around, I thought I'd make up a batch myself. So tonight I got busy boiling my eggs, set the timer and let them be. Once I cut them open I found that the yolks had barely started to harden. I wasn't sure they would even work. They sort of did-but they were a pretty lumpy texture. The taste is fine, but they didn't hit the spot like I was hoping they would. And going back to Easter, I totally forgot about our eggs and they were so overdone that you couldn't peel of the shells without pulling off most of the egg whites! It's so frustrating to be 33 years old and incapable of hard boiling eggs! Maybe next time...
Sunday Sweets: More Wonderland Weddings
21 hours ago
3 comments:
Hey - I applaud you for even trying to cook them. I've always left that to Tom or my sisters. I don't think I've ever cooked a hard boiled egg. :)
I am a bit of a tard when it comes to cooking eggs in any way!
i only got half of my Easter Eggs to cook right this year - it's much harder than some may think!
Post a Comment