Monday, August 2, 2010

Top Ten of July #8 & #7


BLOWING BUBBLES!
What summer is complete without a day of blowing bubbles? I had a hard time editing down my pictures from this day because Grace was being so cute. I love her expressive face!
















MAKEOVERS!
I FINALLY got my hair done after waiting forever to do it! It's been a nice change. A week later I had a friend wax my brows. Unfortunately this picture was taken before the waxing, but I was trying to capture my new 'do.


Grace didn't want to be left out of the action and tried to give herself a make over. What do you think?



Let me know if you'd like to schedule an appointment with Grace. She's pretty cheap since she's still an amateur.

3 comments:

........ said...

CUTE hair!! You are looking so good!!!

mintifresh said...

I need to hire Grace! She's amazing! And your hair is fabulous, too!

ajoachim said...

Sign me up! You look great!