Here are the pictures in full color-I tried washing them out in the previous post...I just can't decide what I like the best. Misty-I could never hate your opinions...so how are your Photoshop skills? In the top picture I hate how Hannah is so dark compared to the rest of us. It makes it look like she was added in digitally! But in the second one, Emma has a leaf, or something, in front of her which adds a funny blur. Can these problems be fixed? Does someone want to volunteer to help? I'll come to you-and I could come with treats and caffeine!
Sunday Sweets: More Wonderland Weddings
21 hours ago
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
OK, Heather. Here's my take. The first one is too dark all over; it makes you all fade into the background. And it's the fact that the background is so busy that makes the black-and-white and faded versions less effective. I like the full color ones better, and the second one is better than the first. Unfortunately I have no skills at removing blurry leaves, but even with the leaf I think it's a better picture (and you do to, since that's the one you put at the top of the blog).
I'll do anything for treats and caffeine! If you put your pics on a thumb drive and give it to me on Sunday I'd be glad to play with it in Photoshop and see what I can do for you. I have a few ideas. Of course, it helps that the picture and your family are so darn cute to begin with...
I don't know anything about photoshop, but these pics are so cute! Really love you guys! I can't believe how grown up your girls are already!
Post a Comment