Thursday, June 10, 2010

David Cook and REAL Soccer

Last night Jeff and I went on a date to the REAL soccer game.
A few weeks ago I heard that David Cook was going to be performing after the soccer game and I really wanted to go. Since Jeff's work (Les Olson Company) is a sponsor I asked him to see if we could get some tickets through them. A few days later we had them-gotta love free things!!! It was the first time for me at a REAL game. Soccer is...............meh. It's like watching baseball: not much happens for the majority of the game, but when it does, it's enjoyable.

REAL won against the Galaxy:



4th row!


After the game they let us down on the field for the concert.
LOOK HOW CLOSE WE WERE!!!

He played for about half-an-hour...not long enough!



See those fans above him...you might think they had a bad view, but he actually went up and said hi when he was finished. Lucky people!


Here is a short video of one of the songs. It's not the greatest, but whatever. It does get less shaky a little bit into it. ENJOY!
(Kristin...this one's for you!)

No comments: