Dear Hannah,
Can I ever tell you enough how much I love you? You are a beautiful girl-I love your long brown hair and your big brown eyes! You are full of spunk, and you love life! Your intelligence amazes me every day! I love the little notes you write me and leave for me to find. Ever since you were a baby you have loved other people-you will talk anyone's ear off if given the chance. These new pictures capture your personality perfectly.
Hannah, I love you!
-Mom
Can I ever tell you enough how much I love you? You are a beautiful girl-I love your long brown hair and your big brown eyes! You are full of spunk, and you love life! Your intelligence amazes me every day! I love the little notes you write me and leave for me to find. Ever since you were a baby you have loved other people-you will talk anyone's ear off if given the chance. These new pictures capture your personality perfectly.
Hannah, I love you!
-Mom








No comments:
Post a Comment