So I've got another tag. I wasn't sure if I was really going to do it, but I was laughing so hard that I just had to share. For this tag you just go to Google, type in your name followed by the word needs and see what the first 5 things are that come up. Here are mine, and I'm glad they're not true! (At least I don't think so.)
1. Heather needs two therapists
2. Heather needs to grow up
3. Heather needs help
4. Heather needs Facebook
5. Heather needs a childhood
and since I found this so amusing here are a few more for fun.
Heather needs a body guard
Heather needs an eccentric beauty parlor owner
Heather needs a vacation
Okay, so maybe I do need Facebook and a vacation-but personally, I disagree with the rest. (Unless help means hired help in the home, then I'm all over that!)
If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!
THIS IS HALLOWEEN THIS IS HALLOWEEN
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment