Life has finally slowed down a bit around here. I'm grateful for the boring and mundane days where my biggest worry/decision is what to make for dinner. Grace is now 3 weeks old and doing really well! I'll post a bunch of pictures so you can see what we've been up to.
Hannah's first day of 1st grade and Emma's first day of Preschool
Emma had a great birthday-she got the Barbie bike she was begging for every day.
Our last day at the pool until next year.
Hannah made a blanket for Grace-she tied the entire thing by herself!
We are officially a family of 5! (It's pretty scary to be outnumbered now!)
I had to share this picture. It was the day we brought Grace home. I could only laugh when Jeff brought Emma to the hospital in this 'wonderful' outfit. When I asked him what she was wearing he said she had picked it out by herself. I kindly explained that it is okay to make her re-choose something that matches a little better, especially when leaving the house. However in all fairness to Jeff, he had strep throat and really didn't feel well-I was lucky Emma didn't come in her pajamas!
The girls LOVE their new sister. Sometimes they are a little too helpful, and they are definetly still trying to learn when it's okay to play with Grace. Emma especially can't wait for Grace to be more of a playmate!
1 comment:
Post a Comment